Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sunday Morning

Hey All~
I know haven't even invited you yet, so even though this is the 2nd entry, it is the first for you. Anyway, got up this morning and talked with the T-Man. He was working some crazy hours the next couple days. BUT, he told me I needed to get my transmisssion fluid changed.

Well, I decided to take care of that after church. Scooter and I got to church. First, don't you love it when kids say things that are so sweet? Well, Scooter looked at the church going in and pointed to the cross on the building and said "That is God. And we tell him thank you." It made me smile.

Anyway, after church we went to our local Lube place and asked them to fill up the transmission fluid. They were VERY nice to me and they continued to be very nice to me. One of the guys even winked at me. Thinking inside that they were just being super sweet, I was glad I took it to them. Then when driving off, I felt a breeze. I looked down and my shirt was unbuttoned in a GREAT location. FABULOUS, I say! I guess gave them something to talk about the rest of the day! Anyway, just one of those days when you have to laugh, because they also told me that they thought I might need a new transmission.

Here is what I have learned in my life. God will provide a way, even if it is not the way we planned.

Hope your weekend is great!

1 comment:

sarah said...

looks good, steph! yay for blogging!

Closest Marriage - Try this out!