Saturday, May 24, 2008

First Steps

Okay, my friend Sarah has me hooked on this blog thing, SO, I thought we would start one for our family. I am learning, so please be patient. I called Sarah tonight and she helped with the music piece. I included some of our favorite songs. It might seem random, but each song has some meaning to us. I will continue to add more. Right now I think there are about 24 songs. Feel free to look through and listen to what you'd like. If you have any tips, feel free to share them with me.

T-Man is doing fine. He says it is 100+ degrees everyday. He is trying to run or some exercise. I just sent another two boxes of stuff for him. He loves John Wayne and westerns, so I sent over a couple more of those. He also loves Strwberry Frosted Mini Wheats. Just a few favs from home. The guys that he is with love the flavored Oreos that we send over. One of the guys lives close to us. I hope one day to meet him. BUT, because not a lot of exercising is going on, I have been asked to send healthier snacks and treats. This time I sent canned and dried fruit. I am betting he will probably ask for other types of snacks again in the future. I am attaching the picture of the camels that he had the pleasure of seeing. Maybe he can bring one home. HA! I am sure little Scooter would love that.

Shortey had a field trip the other day. It was FAB!!! We went to a state park in the middle of an ongoing rain storm. It was a good time, though, and later he told me he was glad I went. I am sure it was especially funny for him and his classmates when they scared me with Mr. S's pet corn snakes. Yes, I jumped and moved quickly away from the snakes. This is why I do not teach anything requiring live animals in my classroom.

The A-Man is prepping for his summer school classes and working as a videographer for the football team. I am really pumped for him. He is also continuing his golf expeditions.

Speaking of Scooter, we have run errands today. Lots of fun. We are getting ready to head out again. I will keep updating this blog when I can. Stay safe and dry this weekend. Hope it is wonderful.

No comments:

Closest Marriage - Try this out!